Surah Nas is the 114th and last chapter (surah) of the Holy Quran. It contains only 6 Ayat or sentences, recites for asking Allah to protect from demons and saitan.
Surah Nas Video
Surah Nas Arabic
:بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ
مِن شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ
الَّذِي يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ
مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَ النَّاسِ
Surah Nas in English
Qul a’uzubi rabbinnas. Malikinnas. Ilaahinnas. Min sharril oyas oyasil khannas. Al lazee yuwas wisu fee sudoorin naas. Minal jinnati wannaas.
Sura Nas Meaning
Say, I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind, the Lord of human beings, the Judge of man, who conceals and conceals from his evil, who invokes the heart of man, from the jinn or from man.
Surah Nas Benefits
- Muhammad (PBUH) said to one of the Companions: “Shall I not inform you of the best refuge which is seeking refuge with the Allah, the person who seeks refuge?” He [the Companion] said: “Of course, O Muhammad (PBUH).” He said: “Say: I seek refuge in the Lord who created the day,” (Surah Al-Falaq) and say: I seek refuge with the Lord of mankind. (Surah An-Nas)
- Jafar As-Sadiq (Rah) said, “The person who recites this Surah every night in his house, will be protected from the evil of the jinn and the devil”.
- Surah Naas benefits those who have pain in any part of their body
- It is recited to keep the safe young children from the jinn or the devil
- If a person recites Surah Nas, Surah Falaq and Surah Ikhlas before going to sleep at night, he is in the custody of Allah till morning.